get started today!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions with a new mortgage, refinance or your current mortgage. We are always happy to help.
GET MORE INFORMATION
We are committed to America’s every day heroes.
In addition to VA Home Loans, we carry multiple HERO mortgage products, including a 2% down payment assistance program for the following designations:
- All First Responders: Police, Firefighters, EMT
- Medical Professionals: Doctors, Nurses
- Active Duty and Veteran Military
- Homes for Heroes Approved Lender
Frequently asked questions
No! That’s a common misconception that you need to have a house selected first. We actually recommend for you to figure out how much you can purchase then select a home prior to home shopping.
If you contact me I can help you get pre-qualified at no cost to you.
No! We have many programs that can do less than 20%. Some of our mortgage finance programs allow for 3% to 4% down payment. If you would like to know your additional options, please contact us today!
It is an honor to serve our heroes: Military Veterans and active duty service members, you may qualify for a Veterans Administration (VA) loan. These loans often require no down payment and have lower closing costs, helping to keep your savings secure. At Geneva, we take pride specializing in the highest quality service for VA loans – service you deserve as a U.S. Veteran.
VA Home Loan
- 100% Financing with full VA Entitlement*
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Seller Contribution to Closing Costs Permitted Product Benefits
- No Prepayment Penalties Construction Financing For: – Single Family Residences – Townhomes – VA Approved Condos – Other property types may be eligible**
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate loan terms
*A down payment may be required if the borrower does not have full VA entitlement, or if the loan amount exceeds the current maximum loan amount. **
You can get more information from the government’s website, but the basic requirements include:
- You’re currently active duty military, or you’re a veteran, honorably discharged.
- At least 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or at least 181 consecutive days of active service during peacetime.
- More than six years of service in the National Guard or Selective Reserve.
If you would like to find out about your eligibility just contact me today.
NO. There are multiple national and state down payment assistance programs with credit score requirements as low as 620 and some income maximums nearing $90k
REQUEST OUR FREE GUIDE TODAY!
If you are looking to make a purchase or looking to refinance your home, request our FREE Homebuyers Guide Today! This guide will help give you an idea of what to expect during your home buying/refinancing transaction as well as important keywords and phrases that we will use during your mortgage transaction.
- Do’s and Don’t
- Common Mortgage Terms
- Moving Checklist
- Document Checklist
Branch Manager | NMLS ID 1174441
Levi Calhoun is a Christian, a husband and a dad. He and his wife, Liz, were both born and raised in San Angelo, Texas. They have been married since 2009 and are the proud parents of one little girl and one little boy. Levi graduated from San Angelo Central High School and has a bachelor’s degree in Finance from Angelo State University. His loves in life are his faith, family and friends. Along with enthusiastically serving his clients (aka pals), Levi’s passions include food, fun, freedom, fairness, finance, and firearms.